woensdag 4 juni 2008

Should an investor sell CE shares now?

I just wrote a column giving a short history on the acquisition process from the beginning of February until now. At the end I am making a case why investors should now sell their CE shares. Basically I am arguing that the upside of just some 2% does not compensate for the potential losses in case the acquisition fails. The current low discount to the acquisition price could indicate that Staples is a buyer at the moment, and not ordinary speculators. Unfortunately for international readers it is in Dutch, but I know that Google translate can be of assistance. The column can be read on Dutch site Beursplaza, but also here on my other blog. (end of post)

Here is the beginning of my post. And here is the rest of it.

Geen opmerkingen: